Monday, April 3, 2017

I'm back!!!

πŸ‘€

How many years has it been?

Any who, this is the first planting I've had since I last posted.

For a few years, I didn't have the garden due to fighting off major tree roots, lack of shade....

But now I have abundant sunshine and good soil!!! Yay!

This came to be because last summer, my giant Willow Tree fell and to be partially taken down.

I have a 6' x 20' space to fill to my desire!!


I've started kitchen composting. It's new to me, but we'll see how it goes,

I also collected quite a bit of seeds from our local library: tomatoes, pole beans, sunflower seeds, nasturtiums, etc. I prefer to buy plants already matured and ready to go, but since the seeds were free, I'll give 'me a chance.


So...... if you're reading this for the first time, WELCOME. If you were the few that read before, WELCOME BACK! I will do my best to document flower/veggie growth this summer, 2017 and I hope you will join me. πŸŒ±πŸŒΊπŸŒ»πŸ…

Peace out.

2 comments: