Monday, April 3, 2017

Compost

Google
I had my FIRST dumping of kitchen compost today!!! So happy. 😂

I used a 5 gallon bucket to transfer the small crock's 'goodies' with a bunch of wet and dry leaves from the winter.  I didn't rake when the leaves fell because the bees need them.

And we all know how I feel about saving the bees. 💬

My bounty included: banana peels, potato peels, egg shells, coffee grounds w/filters; tomatoes, trimmed green bean peels, apple peels and a host of other good shit.

Now, I'm trying to figure out who to add this to a corner of my garden so: I won't have to make trips back & forth; and how to NOT attract critters.

I guess when I put it out there, I'll just turn it all over and let it marinate into the ground.

And we all know how things get when they marinate. I want it to be rich and wormy.

Ewwww...., but yay. 💥

Until soon!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment