Saturday, October 29, 2011

Saturday randoms (edited)


The sharp red colors of Fall catch my eye immediately.
The color 'red' really lives up to its name this time of year.

"The woods are full of fairies; the sea is full of fish; the trees are full of golden leaves; let's make an autumn wish."~ anonymous



This is called throwing together chicken breast, green beans, corn, noodles, onions, Lipton onion soup, chicken broth, a sprig of Rosemary & calling it dinner. It was awesome with sourdough bread on the side. I found I ate most of it - awesome for lunch at work. After it was gone, Son confessed that he really didn't like it. He like's salt-ladden, Campbells CNS instead. Good - more for me. :-)

I pulled the Rosemary out of the garden & repotted it & brought it in the kitchen. It looks big inside. The smell is/was amazing like a fresh Christmas tree. I hope it survives, then I'll put it back out in the spring. If this works out, I'll always have some in the kitchen from now on. I should take a pic, but I'm lazy now. :-)

That's all for now. See ya next time!

Okay, I felt guilty. :-) Here's the rosemary I brought in. I am going to get wire & train it so it won't look so unruly. This is one of my very old "TC" pots. I love when they get the white patina on them.


No comments:

Post a Comment